2015年10月4日星期日

Abraham

Because God's sake Sarai plagues to Pharaoh and his family. Pharaoh know the truth, the called Abram, and said; "" You do what thing? Why did not tell me she was your wife? Why she is your sister, so I put her Qujin palace, leads to such a big disaster. Now I give her back to you, you go fast! "

Pharaoh commanded servant, Abram and his wife, and all property, all sent away.

Abram they returned to Canaan, to the middle Hoblit and Ai where previously tent, building the altar where he cried to the Lord in there, and then it stayed down.

In this case, Abram's nephew Lot counterparts also have a lot of cattle and sheep, servants, tents, and they lived in a small place, no place for them, so, between Abram and Lot's shepherds often order turf battle.

Abram said to Lot: "We are flesh and blood, honestly can not fight, we can not have divergent shepherd correct it if we separate you left, I go to the right:! If you right, I left . "

Lot looked up and saw the Jordan plain watered until Zoar, where the land is fertile, lush. So he headed east in the Jordan plain stay down. And later gradually migrate Sodom.

Abram is still the land of Canaan. God said to him: "You looked up and, who saw everything, I will give to you and your descendants forever I will make your descendants as the sand you up, aspect traveled the land,. because I want to give you all this land. "

So Abram moved into the tent, and came Hebron, where live oaks of Mamre, where he built an altar to the Lord.
the holy family silver icon photo frame

没有评论:

发表评论